Sunday, July 10, 2016

Week 15 - Transfers!‏

Gday everyone :)
I hope yous all have had a great week! This week has seriously flown by and has been full of heaps and heaps of miracles!! I DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL ONE SPIDER :) haha jokes that isn't the greatest thing that happened this week!
This week we have been struggling finding a way that we can work better with the ward and meeting with members. I love my ward so much but finding investigators through them is really difficult! With the new transfer brings lots of changes....mostly the changes mean...buying more food because I am staying in Narre Warren :) 
We have been working with 3 investigators that the Elders before us were teaching and 2 of them are doing  great!! I am so excited for them :) Fono is a 30 year old woman who has been investigating the church for over a year and we finally committed her to be baptized!! :D She needs 2 weeks to fix some personal matters but she promised to let us know when she wants to be baptized!! I love her so much!
Another is Phoenix. He is BONZA!!! He is 14 and has a baptismal date set for december 3rd....ages away but he wants his grandma to be here for it which is understandable but he is so ready!! I am so proud of him! He is hilarious and just loves the gospel! He is just great! 
This week I have felt so much love and comfort from the ward! They really do look after us here and are so loving to us :) It is nice to have them because they are our family and are always looking after us :)
I have done heaps and heaps of studying Christlike attributes this week and I am striving to become more christlike in everything that I do :) We are so blessed to be able to have the gospel in our every day lives and to always be aware that our  Heavenly Father loves us and has a plan for each and every one of us! Isn't it amazing?! We are so blessed! I want to challenge each and everyone of you to go to the temple! We are so blessed to have a temple so close and to be able to recieve those blessings as often as we'd like! Go once this week :) It truly is a blessing!
I hope yous all have a great week and always remember to share the gospel with everyone although you may think that you all know. Someone is in need to hear it from you, so talk to everyone :) Have a great week!!
Te Alofa Ia Te Oi
Sister Rose
Not the best picture but this is my Zone doing bubble soccer :) narre warren is the best zone!!

Isn't Australia beautiful!

We actually got some sun on a day this week and we just had to take a picture! It was so warm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment