Monday, July 25, 2016

7/24/2016 - Mission Life :)‏

Gday Everyone! :)
To start off, I just want to let you all know that I am so grateful for all your love and support! I love reading all of yous emails and I really do read them I just run out of time to respond! So I am sorry if you have written me and I don't respond...I will try and do better :)
This week has been an interesting week! It rained most of the week...we were heading to our interviews with the mission president and as we were almost there, there was just a wall of rain heading straight towards us...We got SOAKED!! We ran to the chapel and walked in and the AP's faces were priceless...hahaha!! The said sisters..don't you have a car??? NO!! We told them! They said that they were going to start working on it right then! Haha it was great :) Hopefully we will be getting a car soon!
Fono has decided to be baptized!! :) She will be baptized on the 16th of August! I am so happy for her and you can just see the light glowing from her! She is so prepared and so happy :)
We picked up a new investigator this week!! His name is Darren and he was actually a former investigator! He is now searching for faith and is looking to believe in God! Man he is just so ready and prepared! Hopefully in the next few weeks he will come to understand more and make that decision to be baptized! He told us that he would as long as he understood more :)
We got to meet our mission president this week and have an interview with him! He is BONZA AZ!! Man I can't even begin to explain to yous all how great he is! He just is so energetic about the work :)
I love yous all and am so excited to start this new week :) I pray for yous all every night and hope you are having a great summer while I am really enjoying winter ;) Sorry for the short letter but next week I will have more to report on ;) haha yous all are the best!
Sister Rose
The Australian sunset is so beautiful!!

This is my new friend I made this week....I am getting pro at this catching spiders thing!
Fono's family gave us real Samoan lava lavas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment