Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 3, 2016 - Missionary Life :)‏

Gday Everyone!
How have you all been? :) This week has been a really cold week! I can't believe how much rain Melbourne can get...its incredible haha!
This week I have done heaps of studying. I feel that I have definitely grown closer to my savior as I have done that!  It is amazing what the Atonement can do for each and every one of us :) I feel truly blessed to be serving a mission!
We got the opportunity to meet President Vidmar this week! He is BONZA!! Man I love him! He is so energetic and is so much fun! I can't wait to start serving more with him and to see what miracles he brings to the Australia Melbourne Mission! He is incredible!
I have tried very hard this week to be a more urgent missionary and we have done HEAPS of walking! We would come home at the end of the day and just collapse...haha we were dead as! We actually had a expereince that was crazy as!! We were walking towards an appointment and on our way there these people went sprinting into a house screaming WHAT HAPPENED!! We stopped and listened for a bit and decided to go see if we could help in any way. As we walked over there the people continued to scream what happened and we walked over to the neighbor who was outside as well and she said that she didn't know what was going on but had heard the people say that someone had stopped breathing. Then a woman came running out yelling ambulance!! My Husband is Dead! She was yelling this and we were trying to ask her if there was anything we could do. She was so inconsolable that she wouldn't respond to us! The ambulance came and everyone that was there was just sobbing...We had no idea what to do. A daughter came out and said that is was for sure, he was gone. Everyone there just started sobbing even harder. I felt so bad. I had no idea what to do so we left them with our number and got out of there before we saw the dead body.
CRAZY AS!! I didn't sleep good that night haha! 
It is truly amazing the knowledge that we have with the gospel and the plan of salvation! We are so blessed :)
I hope yous all have had a great week!!
Sister Rose

I am getting braver! :) I actually killed a spider!!
Australia is so beautiful!!
This is what the weather does in Melbourne! If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes. Literally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment