Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week #13 - Missionary Life :)‏

Dear family, I am attaching pictures of your missionary taken in front of the mission home.  Enjoy.  We love your missionary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gday Mates! :D

How is everything going for yous all? I hope great! 
I don't even know where to start for this week because it has gone by so fast! I guess to start off...I CAUGHT MY FIRST COCKROACH!! That was scary!! It was MASSIVE!! It took a lot of courage because boy those things are fast!
Anyway on a more missionary note :) President and Sister Maxwell leave this week :( It was so hard to say goodbye to them last night at their last fireside and many tears were shed but President Vidmar arrives on the 30th and I get to meet him on the 1st :) I am so excited but yet sad! It will be a lot of transition this week and a lot of adjusting but it will all be great :)
This week has been so INCREDIBLY COLD!!! I never believed people when they told me that Melbourne was cold but man...this cold just gets under every layer of clothing you have and just stays there! It is interesting! But it makes me wear heaps more layers! Definitely a learning experience! Everyone always asks me isn't Idaho cold?? Yeah...but it is a different cold!
Sister Bennett caught a cold this week and so we have done heaps of staying warm inside and out of the cold! We also have had a gang going through our area and we have had to be very careful where we go because we travel by bus and don't have a safe car to just get into but the members are awesome and will take us anywhere we need to go :)
I finished the Book of Mormon also this week! I started reading it in NY and am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. It truly is the word of god and testifies purely of Jesus Christ. My testimony has definitely strengthened because of the book and I am so grateful to be able to share it with everyone I meet :)
I hope yous all have a great week and are enjoying your warm weather ;)
Love yous all!!
Sister Rose
This is my lovely cockroach that I caught in my handy cup...
Man Elders can definitely make a mess! All of this rubbish came from the elders before us in the flat...(no offense elders ;)


Since Sister Bennett was sick she was not very happy that I made her stay warm inside all day long
The Idaho Represents of the Australia Melbourne Mission :)
The best mission mom ever!! :) We love her so very much and will miss her!!
Have a great week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment