Sunday, June 19, 2016

Week #12 - Missionary Life :)‏

Gday Everyone :)
What an incredible week it has been! 
We have been blessed with 6 investigators from the 3 weeks that I have been here! We had found 3 that the Elders before us were teaching and then a Part Member family who we are hoping to start getting more interested in the Gospel :)
An Interesting thing happened this week!
We were tracting and my companion said the next house we stop to will open the door and talk to us. So we went to the next house and knocked. An older man opened the door, looked at our nametags and said I can't talk to you...you don't believe in Blood transfusions. I had to try and not laugh...I said oh no you have us confused with the Jehovahs Witnesses, we are the missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We continued talking and he was telling us stories about his life and they were very interesting....but at the end of our conversation he looked at us well it has been nice talking to you but I am NOT interested. Go Back to your own countries and civilize them....We don't need you here and no one wants you here so Leave.
HAHAHAHA I was dying!!! We left his house and busted up laughing. People here are so nice when talking but they let you know that they don't want anything hahaha Oh how I love tracting!! It is the best!! :)
This week we had zone conference and it was amazing! President and Sister Maxwell are preparing to leave and so we had to say a lot of good byes this week..all is well though because I will see them on Wednesday :)
I slammed my first Tim-Tam this week :)
At zone conference they asked us all to take selfies and look at the picture. We were to see that we are all children of God and that we all represent him with our nametags :)

I hope yous all have a BONZA AS week!! Just a quick note :)
In 3 Nephi 22:7 I learned a great lesson this week with trusting the lord :) I recommend you to all read it!
I love you all!!
Arohanui
Sister Rose

x

No comments:

Post a Comment