Sunday, August 7, 2016

Mission Life :)‏

Gday Everyone! Sorry no fun heading this time...I am not that creative :/

This week has been such an exciting week!! I don't even know where to start! We were able to walk most of our lower area on Tuesday! Which is over 5 km....I slept so great that night!! We were able to visit only 3 people...walking around makes it very hard to see people in a day, BUT we have been given a car so it makes seeing people so much nicer!! 
Fono is progressing so well!! She is so ready for baptisma and she knows that the church is true!! I love her so much!! :)

This week I have been able to learn so much from my personal study and I have learned how to make the atonement more effective in my life and so I can become a more powerful teacher! I love learning how the savior taught and applying it to my life! It has greatly influenced the way that I go about talking to people! I am grateful that we have such an example to look too! He was the perfect teacher and the best big brother for all of us :)
I hope yous all know that I love yous all heaps!! Keep having a great summer :) 

Sister Rose

We hiked to the top of a mountain to have zone meeting this week :) It was the best experience ever!! The spirit was so strong!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These two pictures below are what Sister Rose sent to her brother! Yikes!!!


This is the bad boy on our letter box this week....he was massive az!!! I think it was a huntsman spider!!

No comments:

Post a Comment