Sunday, August 21, 2016

Week 21 ~ He is calling after us :)‏

Gday Everyone!!
I can't believe that another week has gone by!! This week has been quite the experience as well! I wish I could just explain day by day the things that happen...but unfortunately. I can't :)
FONO GOT BAPTIZED ON TUESDAY!! :D It was probably the greatest experience I have had so far! Being able to see her from the time we got into Narre Warren to now has been completely two different people! She is so much happier now and tells us that she is better able to understand the Book of Mormon which is really good :)
This is Fono and her uncle who baptized her and her aunty as well :)
This week I have really grown to rely on the Atonement of the Savior and to put my trust fully in him. In my personal studies this morning, I studied Alma 5. I recommend that yous all read it!! Alma is teaching the people and he is so powerful! What a wonderful example to me personally as a missionary :) He asks so many questions to the people that really struck me! Have ye been spiritually born of God? Have ye received His image in our countenance? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your heart? Do ye exercise faith in the redemption of Him who created us? Do ye look forward with an eye of faith and view this mortal body raised in immortality to stand before God to be judged according to the deeds done here? Have ye walked keeping yourself blameless before God? Are ye stripped of Pride??
All of theses questions really hit me. Have I done all of these things? In Alma 5:37 he talks about if we haven't done any of these things that "A shepherd hath called after you and is still calling after you, but ye will not hearken unto his voice!"
He is continually calling after us no matter what sins we have committed. Through His Atonement and Eternal Sacrifice that he has provided for us we CAN return to Him. I am so grateful for this Gospel and the promise that we can be together as an eternal family. It is such a blessing to each and everyone of us :)
Have a great week everyone :)
Sister Rose

This is the Narre District :) 

Preparing all day for a baptism really wears Sister Bennett out :)

She is so cute! "Between Mom and her Sister Missionary" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment