Friday, April 15, 2016

UPDATE - APRIL 14, 2016

So I wanted to let you know that I got a letter today telling me that my Visa has not been received. I am going to go serve in Utica, New York!! :) I am so excited, still sad but I know that Heavenly Father needs me in New York. 
I now leave at 3:30 Tuesday morning...I leave for Detroit at *** and will land at ***. I don't know if I will be able to call until I land in Detroit. I will try and call you mom and dad before the first flight but I am not sure what will happen with that. So be expecting a call sometime on Tuesday. I will fly from Detroit to Syracuse at *** and land at ***.
I know that there is a reason that I am going to New York right now. The Lord needs me and has prepared some experiences for me there. I am so excited!! I think the reason my visa has had problems because of my name. The ' is probably causing the problems.
I love you all and can't wait to tell you all about my new adventures in New York :D
~Sister Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment