Thursday, April 21, 2016

Last pictures sent home from Sister Rose in the MTC - 4.18.2016

These are our teachers! Sister Gregerson and Brother Hilton! They are awesome!

All the Sisters in my Zone

Me being goofy ;)

This is the personality of our Elders....That is Elder Graves pulling the face and Elder Snyder behind him!

Elder Graves claims that he gets neck cramps so in this picture he got one and was walking around like that! He is the shortest one! The other elders were laughing so hard! It was hilarious!

The best picture that I got of my District...the Elders don't know how to smile...

The sisters with the MTC presidency :) We got to be good friends with them!
Hi Everyone!!
I thought I would send a quick note and let you all know that I head out to New York while I wait for my visa! I leave tomorrow morning at 3:30...incredibly early but I am so ready! Thank you all for the support and I will write soon :)
Sister Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment