Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 30, 2016 - First day in the MTC


I am alive!!

3/30/16

HI family!! I just have 10 quick minutes to let you know that I have survived my first day! =) We taught a couple investigators and I love it here!! It went so incredibly fast and I can not wait until tomorrow! It is such a strong feeling being here! Everyone is so very friendly and I love how much fun my companion is!! Her name is Sister Bowen and she is like a mix of Emren and Michone it is great!! We get along so very well and we have already had quite the day today...I will tell more on Wednesday =) But just know that I love you all and that I love it out here and I love being a missionary! My Companion is going to Jamaica!!! How cool is that! My whole district is either going to Jamaica or Australia! I have one Elder who is going to Melbourne with me but the rest of them are Jamaica or Sydney North. They are the best! Jaron will love this...I have an Elder in my district who is Elder White...but he is Black! HA HA! I had to contain myself from cracking a joke (me and my companion both) I love it here!! My Zone Leaders are great and are getting ready to head on their missions next Monday so we will probably becoming the new District Leaders and Zone leaders! That is kinda crazy to me! I love you all and want you all to know that I am doing great =) I had a great time teaching the investigators and can not wait until I can actually begin teaching!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Sister Rose =)

No comments:

Post a Comment